Glenn P. Paster
Innovative, consensus-building digital marketing communications professional. Demonstrated strengths:
- Marketing plan design & implementation. Strategic ecommerce/digital messaging & creative email design.
- Social media/website content development. Business partner relations & communication.
- Customer acquisition, growth & retention. Data intelligence & analysis.
Adobe Suite; Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics; Marketo; Salesforce; HTML
Potpourri Group, Inc. North Billerica, MA
Ecommerce Marketing Manager, 2015 to Present
Manager ecommerce email and other digital & social channels for 14 direct to consumer brands. Direct the design of digital creative messaging. Manage the strategic distribution of nearly 2 billion emails per year, bulk and event-based trigger. Manage three creative and four quality control staff. Team achieved revenue of $40 million via the digital channels in 2016. Manage vendor relations, budgets and other internal assets.
Citizens Bank, Dedham, MA (Consultant)
Wealth & Product Marketing Manager, 2015
Responsible for redesign of wealth management website & landing pages. Implementation of multi-channel digital & demand generation email marketing programs to acquire new business relationships, increase revenue, and retain existing accounts. Event planning & budgeting.
eBay, Burlington, MA (Consultant)
Email Marketing Manager, 2014 to 2015
Responsible for quality and delivery of client campaigns including tactical recommendations, campaign management, lead nurturing, QA and reporting.
- Managed client relations at strategic & production levels. Worked cross-functionally with internal partners to identify enhancements in operational procedures, landing page design, and analysis.
- Managed and executed email campaign configuration, including communication of time, scope, keyword selection, and reporting campaign results to the client.
- Facilitated training of campaign process, tools & custom applications. Campaign quality assurance and testing, performance tracking, reporting and issue resolution management.
Comcast, Manchester, NH (Consultant)
Marketing Manager – Acquisition Campaigns, 2013
Manage & execute multiple direct mail marketing campaigns & events. Analyze and test data to determine project success and improvements. Report to senior management.
- Managed and developed multiple direct response campaigns, events and projects.
- Used business intelligence data to determine campaign success and strategic key indicators.
- Developed multi-variant testing that aligned with regional & corporate business partner strategies.
Sepaton, Inc. Marlborough, MA (Consultant)
Marketing Programs Manager, 2012 to 2013
Manage & execute demand generation direct & email marketing communications, social media engagement & direction, strategic event planning & promotion, and media communications.
Metro Credit Union, Chelsea, MA
Marketing and Social Media Manager, 2010 to 2012
Instituted direct / email marketing member acquisition programs utilizing business intelligence data. Designed & developed website and landing pages, Established social media channels for member growth and retention. Tested & analyzed results data.
- New email communication system resulting in $1.5M in new business.
- Redesigned website and increased number of visits by 17%.
- Designed email marketing and social media policies and procedures to ensure all external communications followed industry compliance regulations.
- Provided detailed business intelligence analysis of all direct & online campaigns, including multi-variant testing resulting data.
- Managed vendor relationships, business partnerships, digital marketing campaigns, website changes/updates, marketing collateral production, and budgeting.
- Wrote newsletters, blogs and developed exposure on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Seaport Credit Union, Salem, MA
Director of Marketing & Business Development, 2008 – 2010
Developed marketing and public relations business plans, new member growth strategy and budgeting.
- Designed growth and branding strategy using direct mail, email, social media and SEO campaigns. Managed community partnerships, branch merchandising, and vendor relations.
- Membership increased 21% resulting in first profitable year since 2004 due to development and execution of direct marketing and email strategic plan development.
- Ensured all outreach efforts in compliance with federal & state regulations.
- Developed & trained Board of Directors and staff on social media & marketing policies.
Willow Laboratories Inc., Lynn, MA
Director of Marketing & Public Relations, 2005 – 2007
Designed, managed and executed marketing plans with senior management. Implemented direct marketing and online campaigns and communications strategies. Served as company spokesman with media.
- Developed communications/public relations initiatives & redesigned direct marketing programs and sales collateral that resulted in a 22% increase in revenue.
- Marketing efforts resulted in winning 17 new accounts and $3.5M in new sales.
- Developed and facilitated networking and customer events to showcase organization. Prepared press releases, executive communication, newsletters and articles for website and media.
- Performed business development and market analysis ensuring corporate objectives aligned with industry trends, management goals and customer expectations.
TD Bank, Andover, MA
Vice President / Marketing Programs & Online Channel Manager, 1998 – 2005
Managed/executed design corporate & local sales campaigns and promotions for over 100 branch offices in assigned regions. Analyzed results and reported to senior management.
- Introduced direct marketing sales campaigns, promotions & communications strategies into new markets as a result of bank acquisition. Managed, coached and trained staff from newly acquired franchises on retention strategies achieving corporate goal of 80% customer retention.
- Assigned regions added $4.4M in new fee income due to developed direct marketing branch sales campaigns that used customer predictive data analysis.
- Increased customer satisfaction scores 24% through staff coaching.
- Developed, sales and marketing plans, budgets, branding and strategy for retail & online banking.
- Managed communication plans, strategic goals, website content, sales & campaign initiatives.
Salem State University, Salem, MA – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, 1986